I made our SXM reservations together and they appear to be linked but no notifications on the two changes of the schedule and the equipment change. The survey she received from Delta was from her recent flight to NC but I was surprised it came to my email since nothing else made it.

The seats were changed on the equipment change but not together, as in side by side like originally booked. I can go in and change the seats without any problem. We are NOT in Delta Comfort as it was not within a reasonable price range when I booked and it is now sold out according to what I see. Traveling down on a Thursday and there are only about 12 seats shown as open and the price from DAY is just under $1800pp for main cabin if booked now. I was going to book Comfort for the ATL-SXM leg if it was reasonable but it was not.

BTW, the equipment change is actually a nice upgrade from an older MD-88 to a Boeing 737-800 (NOT MAX) from DAY to ATL but I am a little concerned as it will be the only 737 in and out of DAY and it takes place the night prior to our departure. This flight comes in late, overnights in DAY and goes back to ATL early the next morning. Hopefully the airport has the proper equipment to handle the change.

J.D.