|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
12 members (roosterhead, Dirk Lovelace, turqwater, boucharda, shortcircuit, IWIWSE, Kmon, leslieridler, BillDauterive, 3 invisible),
748
guests, and
129
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
Yes, they stayed with us. The left us at WB and we set up a time for them to come back and get us. There was 8 of us, so that might be the difference.
Earlier I looked the price up on their website. I just looked up an email from our trip back in 2016. It was $45 per person. The boat stayed with us for 2.5 hours. Then dropped us at WB and we set a time for them to come back to pick us up. I should have said it was $45 per person each way, total of $90 per person.
Colleen
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|