Originally Posted by FesserNohair
We’re contemplating a bareboat charter next June with 6 adults (all with charter experience ranging from 15+ charters for Captain and Primary Wench (grandparents) down to one for the least experienced adults (parents)), plus 4 children from 2.5 to 6 years. This thread is very instructive for one or two kids, but would the advice be any different for 4 kids?

We’re thinking about a mid-40s cat. We’re especially interested in suggested sleeping arrangements for four cabins. Non-parents have indicated they’d bunk down with one of the children if necessary. Is there any alternative, e.g., bunk beds, main salon. . . ?

Fesser
My boat is in TMM fleet with Scuba Doo. With your crew, I do believe Scuba Doo is going to be your very best option. The pilot berths, especially with Scuba Doo's customized AC systems, AND hatch opening into forward cabins, makes these two "cabins" the perfect spots for the 6 and under crowd.
I would emphasize with the pilot berths being utilized, be sure everyone has duffles and not hard(Bulky) luggage as there will be limited storage.

The little ones will enjoy having their own space and does not permanently occupying the salon for naps, etc.

Great family event. Epic Vacation they will remember forever!

Last edited by Deepcut; 09/29/2019 09:27 AM.

Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com