Originally Posted by Manpot
You need to bring happy hour music back to CGB..Kapeye was a big draw at "Myett's"..bring him back and you will fill the place with regulars and visitors..Just IMHO..I will stop there before I say how I feel about what Puss/ett's has become. Marina Cay should have been a rocking destination and you had the staff to make it work..this is pre Irma.

Dave’s (Kapeye) band Nighthawk played for my wife’s 40th birthday (decades ago) and we’ve kept in touch over the years, ever since he “turned us on” to Tortola. I haven’t seen him this year since he sat in with my nephew’s band a few months ago and I didn’t get a chance to talk with him then. Has he been in contact with you and is he planning on another Myett’s gig? I was sorry to see that he looked much weaker...

I hope MC is able to get back to where it was and retain that low key vibe and not become the new hot spot...

"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain