Twice-a-day service is common at many of the finer AI's in Cancun. I think it's a good way for the maids to get tipped twice in the same day! Regarding Secrets it may do quite well, but the key will be their pricing. It's important to evaluate this cost when opting for an All-Inclusive rather than a hotel where you choose your own local restaurants. Throughout Europe they use a common concept known as 'half board' or 'full board'. Half Board provides your daily breakfast, where as Full Board covers both breakfast and a choice of dinner times. We love the half board concept because it allows us to dine at local restaurants and what's the point of visiting a foreign country or island if you choose not to sample their cuisine? Personally, I can not imagine going to St. Martin and dining at the same resort every single night, night-after-night. It's like going to Disney like we did with our kids years ago and staying at a Disney resort on the Disney property and dining only at the Disney restaurants. For St. Martin there are far too many great restaurants to choose from and way too many awesome beaches to visit as opposed to being locked-in at Anse Marcel. Just my thoughts.