Ahoy Captain, I love the Internet, Yes, a little older and wiser, and still here. Yes, 3 Leopard 42/43 cats all going strong. Looking for more boats for the ‘fleet’ with a waiting list for Dec and January.
On Island Fun, the Leopard 42, yesterday marking the chain every 25’ and then upgrading the hatches. I will haul it out next week to paint the bottom myself and new wax and graphics.
Over $15K in upgrades on MoonShadow, the Leopard 43, this year with more solar panels, batteries, Jib, davits, etc. Hauled and I painted the bottom in May.
Over $25K in upgrades on Outback, the Leopard 43, this summer with bottom paint, new electronics, etc.
All three yachts moved less than 1 Foot during Irma. Not 1 drop of salt water below deck. Yes, all three dismasted, all at the spreader so no damage to the chain plates, and so now all three yachts have NEW, not salvaged, $60K worth of masts/ booms/ furling/ standing rigging/ running rigging.
All three yachts ended ’18 with a profit and ’19 is much better. And ’20 will be much better than ’19 thanks mostly to all my Repeats and Referrals. Yes, all three yachts are pre-recession but with very aggressive proactive maintenance, and the fact I still do most of the cleaning myself, I will put their safety, reliability, comfort and cleanliness against any other bareboat. And 7 Nights for $4900.
I sincerely apologize if I doubted your reasons for cancelling your charter. Cancer is a long dark story for my family. Yes, I have Friends and Enemies/Competition on the Internet. 30 Years in this business and a very personal commitment to honesty and hard work and accountability, I am sure I have my share of Trolls. I don’t do Facebook or Instagram or Snap or MySpace or any of that, so if you don’t see a rebuttal to the Trolls it is because I am doing dirty work on a boat.
Had one of the best weekends of my life 5 weeks ago with the Prettiest Girl in Paris. I still run every night and still no drugs so, Yes, I am still here and will be for a very long time.