Hello, I'm the owner of Island Fun, one of the Leopards in Brent's fleet. Currently, Brent has three Leopards. mine (a 42), and two 43's. All with four cabins with four heads. Brent has all three boats in pristine condition. All with solar panels. The only damage Island Fun encored by Irma was the loss of our mast. With great effort, Brent managed to get NEW masts for all three boats., Our Leopard as well as Moon Shadow and Outback run, sail and look as nice as most new boats. Brent has done an outstanding job. Last season, Brent's boats were constantly out on charters while many other companies had most if not all their boats on the docks for weeks at end. When we put Island Fun in Brent's fleet in 2014 she was in great condition with not much wear and tear. This last season, after new varnish, new mast, sonar panels, annual scrape and painting of the bottom I had to remark Island Fun was in even better condition than when we bought her. We chartered with Brent before we became boat owners so we know Brent both as customers and boat owners. Brent is the only charter company I would trust with my boat. Maintenance and upkeep are top priory with Brent. Those are key issues for all boats new and old. I have seen many newer boats in the BVI in poor condition. It's a pleasure arriving at Sea Cow Bay and seeing Island Fun, running perfect, looking in tip top shape, fully ready for a new sailing adventure. All I can say is you won't go wrong chartering through Brent. Brent does everything possible to make sure his clients have a great sailing experience.