Oh, sorry!! I actually didn't realize there was a Bacardi LIME. Sorry. I will have to look for it, as I went to Limon several years ago and that's all I drink, except for an occasional Jack Daniels. And I almost always have some type of diet lemon lime soda with it. Diet 7 UP is a whole 'nother situation. I didn't try extensively to find it, but I gave up. I ended up buying a generic lemon lime soda which is sugar free. I found it at both Super U and Carrefour in a liter bottle. The bottle said "Lemonaide" or something like that. The sugar free one said FREE on the label. Not certain if I found the sugar free at Carrefour, but I know I found it at Super U. I bought some with sugar the first day at Carrefour and found the sugar free after that. I never saw any Diet 7 Up at either of the large Carrefours or either Super U. I don't remember if I bought Diet 7Up at Hope Market last time in June or not, but that's where we got first day supplies in June, so I got something similar to it the first day. I personally would not bother trying to find the Bacardi Lime except at Carrefour by Marks or a liquor store downtown, as I doubt you will find it. Possibly maybe the Market Garden? I don't go there, as their prices are outrageous. I am not certain, but I think Booze it Up is gone. Someone said it was closing and we did not see the doors open when we would drive past, although we actually didn't drive through Simpson Bay that often.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 10/16/2019 04:32 PM.

Carol Hill