Day two began with breakfast on our balcony while enjoying the morning rise. We spent the good part of the day at our little home away from home reading and relaxing on the beach. Waves started to get rough and throughout the day the surf got strong and stronger.

We met our friends at the airport and once they settled in we all met up at the pool for conversation, drinks and snacks.

Decided to eat dinner at SkipJacks. Since we were 8 people we called and Jimmy said no problem they would have a table for us. We got a table overlooking the marina. The Caribbean Lobsters were priced at $23.95. Most of them were over 2.5 lbs. I picked what looked like the smallest but he/she weighed in at 3 lbs. It came in at a heavy price but it's not as if I'm going to eat a 3 lb lobster again this trip. There was a mix of dishes eaten from our group, ribs, pasta, fish & chips. Some got wings which they all loved. I was happy with my lobster and double salad. Trying to continue staying off carbs as much as possible.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fabila; 10/28/2019 08:49 AM.