After a early wake up yesterday we had pastries from La Sucriere we ventured into town. No ships in and not much business being conducted anywhere. I was walking on the boardwalk and my wife on the beach when I heard some hailing me from Big Wood bar/restaurant. It was Kerine who used to bar tend at Driftwood. I talked to here for a bit and we ended up having a light lunch and a couple of drinks there.

Town was pretty dead as there were no ships in. Very little business of any kind at any establishment. A stop at Caribbean Gems for some on sight jewelry repair and resizing and cleaning. Always great to see Max and the staff there but it was sad to see how slow things were for them.

A stop to see Ray at House of Jewels and the same lack of business there.

A quick stop at Carrefour for a few groceries and Tech Hub to put credit on my Top Up card and then back to Horny Toad for a quick nap as the long travel day caught up with me.

At 5:30 each day the Horny Toad and an informal social hour for any guests who care to join. Snacks are shared along with conversation. Two couples from MI along with Doug and Debbie (the owners) and ourselves made up the group.

It was then off to either Bar Code of Fat Tony's for dinner. I saw a familiar rental and decided to see if I could find who it belonged to. I spotted John and Pat (pat) along with another TTOL member and said hi to them. They were at Bar code so that was our choice for the evening.

I had the shrimp special and my wife had the chili. Both were very good and the place was doing a good business. John and Pat then joined us for dessert and conversation. A good day overall and a good evening with some good people.

It is going to be Mullet Bay or just staying here today.

J.D.