Good and happy ending.........pleased to hear this was resolved. $1.00 extra though for putting in a cooler? hmmmm. Although thinking about it, possibly nitpicking. I was also amazed to start with but not anymore what goes on in some of our Supermarkets, particularly in Florida when every month or so, they(Publix) make a mistake. I check everything now. If the grapes say $1.99 a pound. don't charge me $2.50 a pound. They don't always tell you this, but if they make a mistake they are meant give you your money back and you keep the product. But what really irks me is "creative selling" when they offer their 2 for 1 deal. Last week saw several jars of (what I thought were purely)grapefruit with a buy one get the second one free deal. But you have to look carefully. They throw in the mixed cocktail(orange plus grapefruit, which there were only 6 jars) with the grapefruit only offer and in very small writing it states "for orange plus grapefruit". I find this deceptive and always am concerned for a much older generation(bad vision etc) who miss this vital piece of information.
Moral of the story, check everything. I'm old school, used to having the change counted out to me, not dumped in my hand because that's what the change given receipt tells them on their machine. many can't count.