Originally Posted by fabila
Pat would you mind mentioning some of the entrees your party ate?

I’ll try but remember, I’m not a foodie and if I was describing it, ‘we had lunch and it was good.’

Kim and I had the beef carpaccio which was served with incredible French fries and a small salad with some sort of a honey dressing. On top of the beef was some fancy lives and shared cheese.

John had a nicely seasoned shrimp, calamari and scallop dish in a salad presentation that he loved.

Joan had a baked mahi mahi served with a side of flavored rice and some kind of a sauce for the fish. There were a lot of fancy words added to the menu descriptions but I probably wouldn’t have known what they were in English never mind as written in French.

The desserts were a chocolate confection with what seemed almost like a chocolate tiramisu, a chocolate mousse and a rich dark chocolate ice cream and the other was coconut encased in dark chocolate with mango and something else. I’m not much of a dessert eater but the first one I did taste and it was yummy but sweet.

Originally Posted by Shelby2
Perhaps all the butterfly sightings?

Yes, the St.Maarten snow comment was in reference to all the white butterflies which, as GaKaye stated, really are a pale yellow or ecru color but against the green and blue backdrops appear from afar to be white.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."