There’s basically nothing in the area we’re enamored of but a paved parking lot, a quiet beach and a wonderful restaurant with an incredible chef. The food is unbelievable and the service, both beach and restaurant, is very good. The restrooms are also quite notable and very nice. RIU is gone and yes, they are rebuilding on that end of the beach, supposedly to reopen a very high end SECRETS RESORT soon but I’m doubtful on the soon part based on what we saw yesterday.

It’s a calm beach with very nice beach furnishings and it is NOT INEXPENSIVE so be prepared. We have found the best approach for us from the States is to run our tab and pay at the end of the day by cc in EUs to get the best exchange rate. I don’t know how that might work out with a Canadian based cc., nor do I know if your cc has a conversion fee attached to it which might make a difference to you. If you ever went to Dreams, they’re similar but the drive in is a lot more scenic than to Nettle Bay but the hills are killers but So worth the effort to get there.

Hope that helps.....and perhaps others will chime in with things I may have missed. Oh, and there is a sign that says no coolers which, in this place is very understandable.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."