|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9 |
Hello,
There was a nice thread about 4 years old children on a boat recently. In some weeks I go sailing with children for the first time. They are 8 and 11 y/o. I wonder what safety measures are reasonable beside life jackets. Should I give them a child-oriented safety briefing? What should I tell and teach them? But I’d like to keep it simple, because I don’t want to traumatize them with unlikely horror scenarios. They’ve never been on a yacht before.
Thank you in advance!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|