We just came back from the most amazing vacation ever. I'll be brief on the trip report so as to not bore you with details most of you have already experienced.

Day One: We met our crew and boarded Kailani in Red Hook. Sailed to Watermelon Cay for dinner on the boat and anchored for the night. I did catch a nice Horse Eyed Jack right after dinner.

Day Two: Awoke in Watermelon Cay and Captain Steve and I dingyed over to a spot and lobster hunted before breakfast. We only found one. We then sailed to White Bay, JVD and had a great time at Soggy Dollar where we partook in painkillers that were on the board sent by @bailau (Thank you so much!). After a great day at Soggy we sailed over to CGB and moored for the night with dinner on the boat.

Day Three: Awoke in CGB and immediately jumped off the bow of the boat for a morning swim before breakfast. We then went ashore to deliver supplies to PawBVI and then walked to Rhymer's to see Patsy. Amazingly we ran into a friend of our parents who just happened to be staying at Myett's. We then went to Camino Bay for some snorkeling, sailed to the Baths for some exploring and then anchored in Leverick Bay for the night (right behind Scuba Doo!). A couple of cocktails at the bar and dinner on the boat.

Day Four: Awoke in Leverick Bay and got in line at the fuel dock to load up. We then headed for Anegada with breakfast aboard. We grabbed one of Peter's balls and the crew stayed aboard as Melissa and I went ashore. We called Dean on the way and he had a jeep at the dock for us. We then drove up to Cow Wreck to see Ann, Andrew, Bell and some friends of our Philly. Then went to Sid's for a drink or 10. We stopped at Wonky Dog to see Desnee and Peter. We just had one drink there and went back to the boat for dinner.

Day Five: Awoke to a beautiful morning in Setting Point. Just before breakfast was served a dingy pulled up to our boat. It was Warren! It was an absolute pleasure to meet Warren. Super nice guy. Thanks to Rob for helping to arrange the meet up. After breakfast we informed the crew that today WE are entertaining them on OUR island. We took them first to Flash of Beauty for some snorkeling. Then drove over to Cow Wreck for a few hours of drinking and playing. Then went to Sid's for a few drinks and an arm wrestling match between my wife and Sid. Of course my wife won the match! We then got back on board for dinner. After dinner we went to Wonky Dog for a few drinks and then to Potters for drinks and dancing.

Day Six: Awoke in Setting Point and after breakfast we sailed to Cooper Island. On the way we threw a couple of lines in and we landed a huge 75-80 lb Cobia. It took about an hour to land the beast. A great fight and lots of fun. Cooper Island is such a cool little spot. We hung out there for a couple of hours then sailed over to Norman Island where we moored for the night. Of course we had to jump off of Willy T's before dinner.

Day Seven: Breakfast on the boat and then went over to the Caves for some amazing snorkeling. The captain then took us to Hansen Bay to hang out at LimeOut for a bit. Excellent little bar. So much fun. We then went over to Salt Pond Bay to swim and snorkel and then to Lameshur Bay to anchor.

Day Eight: Awoke in Lamshur Bay and did our last jump off the bow and a few minutes of snorkeling with the turtles. Beautiful bay. We then sailed the South Drop in hopes of catching some more fish. Did not happen But what a beautiful sail back to St Thomas. The crew very kindly dropped us at Emerald Beach and came ashore with us for a final drink and our good byes. Of course our Philly friends were there to great us. After lunch and a few drinks it was time to board our flight and head home.

I cannot say enough good about our crew. Captain Steve and Captain/Chef Caitie were nothing short of amazing. Their attention to detail was beyond words. They were there when we needed something and not there when we didn't. Their sole goal was to make sure our vacation was epic. They more than succeeded.

Here is the link to a video Caitie made of our trip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0RiVjrZeg I hope you enjoy watching as much as we enjoyed this trip. Thank you to all of you who over the years have given great advice to having a wonderful sail.

Go Irish!!

Bill

[Linked Image]