|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
16 members (IWIWSE, Steve&Rachel, golda1, Snorkeller, Buddyhog, JimmyZ, Kennys, bran, Sunsingers, Kmon, Arbor88, cabokid, caribmichael, DBESXM, SuzJon, 1 invisible),
1,396
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 3
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 3 |
We just finished a charter last month with friends and had an awesome time. After seeing the pics of our trip, my kids (14 and 10 year old boys) are eager to go and I would love for them to experience the BVIs as well. They are tracked out of school in early October and I am thinking of booking another charter for just our family. We would most likely go with a 433PC from Moorings. Being from NC, I am well aware of the risk that Hurricane season presents but would probably just get some trip insurance. I also realize some establishments will be closed during this time. Anybody have experience chartering in early October? I would love to get any advice you all have to offer.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|