Dress Code: The concierge said no dress code for women, only men. I think he was kidding, but the main requirements were: French Restaurant: Collared shirts, long pants, closed toe shoes, not jeans. Munason: Collared shirts only. The rest were not requiring any dress code, but I think that may vary a bit. No jackets or ties required anywhere.

I don't think they had premium alcohol at the beach bars, but I think it varies quite a bit. I did get a good Cognac in the restaurants and the main bar. They make a great Flaming Bob Marley in the main bar.

We tipped the maid in the room $2 a day, but nobody else. There is a lot of staff, so I'm not sure who we would tip. Most were not tipping, but there were some who tipped constantly. Two couples we called the "Texans" tended to hand out bills every time they got something. I really don't think there was a difference in the service. We spent a lot of time in the Cove and where would you put the money?

They did have ESPN. The main bar tended to run ESPN2 all of the time. We don't watch much TV on trips, but there were about 30 channels, several from Florida, so I imagine NBC was in there somewhere.