Hello. I’m new to this forum although I’ve read many of the threads pertaining to BVI. My significant other and I are chartering a 38 ft (mono) from BVI charter out of Roadtown. This will be our 3rd time doing this, although it’s been 4 years and there is much we can’t remember! As we are older, this will sadly be our last time doing this..at least just the two of us. My questions are: is Cooper Island doable for a first night mooring? We have done Norman Island first in the past, but would like to change it up a little. Briefing is at 10:30, so that means we usually can’t leave before Noon. Second ninght, Marina Cay. Nights 3 and 4 at Leverick. Seeing as we can never get a mooring by the baths, we’ve opted to stay longer and taxi to the baths. Next question: leverick to JVD. Is it doable in a day? We’ve never stopped at Little JVD and thought maybe we would try that. We do want to spend an evening at Great Harbour JVD. Our last evening 1/30 would like to spend at Norman. As you can see, there is a gap and would welcome any and all recommendations and suggestions for our itinerary. I feel we missed out on a lot on our 2 previous trips. This forum has been so helpful, but I’m afraid of making the same mistakes again. The charter company really wasn’t helpful about itineraries when we asked last time. I thank you in advance and again, I welcome your input!