I've chartered the DYC Bali 4.5 on three occasions the past 2-3 years (St. Martin & Antigua). Personally, I like the boat. It seemed to perform well, although we did have some of the expected issues of chartering a boat. The full size double door refrigerator was great, but don't forget to use the door locks when underway or all your food and beverages may end up on the floor. (Yep, it happened.) The feature of a large window between the salon and the seating area in the bow is really nice. No need to walk around tthe boat to have a crew member pass a beverage or snacks. As Lcrich commented … What the hell is wrong with that double garage door between the salon and the cockpit? It is difficult to secure and slides back and forth with force if not careful. This is probably the reason the locking hardware was completely smashed on our last trip. Probably lucky the door glass has not been broken at some point. On another trip we found ourselves locked out, but after finding a way into the boat, we found that the inside of the door has a very small sliding button that locks the door from the inside. Problem is, if you leave the boat and shut the door with the sliding button in the locked position …. guess what …. the key will not unlock the door.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com