Hi everyone! My name is Alexander Dobbs and I am the Assistant Marina Manager at Oil Nut Bay. I would love to answer any additional questions you have about the Marina here or you can feel free to email me directly at marina@oilnutbay.com. In general, we have transient dock slips as well as 11 mooring balls available. Overnight dock space can be reserved in advance, mooring balls are all first come, first serve. I have attached our marina rate sheet here to give you an idea of cost.

Mooring and dock guests have access to all of our Marina Village facilities which include: the restaurant/bar 'Nova', a swimming pool, beach, a clothing boutique, market, coffee shop, game room and showers. The village is located right in the marina, steps from the docks or a short dinghy ride from the moorings in Deep Bay. You can view everything Marina Village here: https://www.oilnutbay.com/marinavillage

If you are interested in seeing the broader Oil Nut Bay resort, Beach Club passes are available for purchase. The Beach Club can be seen here https://www.oilnutbay.com/thebeachclub and Resort Passes are $95/person for guests staying on the dock overnight and $125/person for all other guests. The Beach Club pass grants you access to the Beach Club beach, bar, restaurant, pools and watersports equipment.

Finally, I have attached a map noting the best approaches to the marina. If your boat has a draft of 6 feet or under, I recommend taking the marked channel past Saba Rock and the Bitter End Yacht Club into Eustatia Sound. If you have a draft deeper than 6 feet, we advise reaching us by coming between Eustatia Island and Prickly Pear Island. I have attached a Deep Draft Approach Map here for you as well.

Sorry we didn't answer the radio for a previous poster! We are usually always monitoring Channel 16 on the VHF radio, but we usually can only get boats once you have line of sight with our marina. AKA we can't usually get you from the North Sound. Hopefully this answers some of your questions but feel free to respond with more!

Attached Files ONB Approach Map 2020.jpgDeep Draft Access Map.jpgONB Marina Map.jpgONB Marina Services 2020.jpgOil Nut Bay Events - March 2020_Page_1.jpgOil Nut Bay Events - March 2020_Page_2.jpg