The quick answer is "I do not know" frown

The long answer:

Being totally independent travelers on this trip we are the ones that will have to make the final call. (No tour company, travel agents, cruise ships involved)
Realizing the US or the Italian Government can make the call to say "No Travel", and then we would of course follow their directions.

Here is where we stand today.

The airlines we are using are still operating in and out of Rome.
They have announced today that we can reschedule our trip with no fees, but if the new tickets are more expensive we would have to cover the delta cost.
(Funny - they did not say if they were cheaper they would refund the extra)

Rome Leg
Hearing mixed reviews in that many of the tourist are saying it is the best ever, because there are very very few tourist. - That is good thing.
However we are also hearing many of the inside attractions we would like to go to, and in some cases we have already purchased tickets, are closed or closing. - That is a bad thing

Tuscany Leg
The farm where we are staying is still open for business and they are posting beautiful pictures as spring arrives.
We have been contact and all is well and no health issues. Here again that could change at anytime.

Breaking News
I heard today Israel put a 14 day quarantine notice on anyone (citizen or non-citizen) entering the country. One has to prove they have a place in which they can self quarantine for those 14 days. I can see something like that being implemented both here and Italy in the coming days/weeks.

So to answer your question... I don't know smile

Ironically, I have a schedule physical for 3 April. My doctor, who is also a friend, returned from India yesterday and I look forward to his input on my health status, as well as his experiences traveling during this COVID-19 period.

Gut feeling... I am losing my optimism - I can see the windmills - Probably will not make the final decision until 4 April if the trip is a go or a no-go.

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés