Well I was too lazy to report every day so here it is: I now understand why Karakter is not as busy as before. First, the service there is not as friendly and efficient as it was before. Second, the food is just meh.... Third, there is a new sheriff in town called Roxxy on KimSha beach that attracts a “cool” crowd with music, super modern Vegas style beach settings and very nice but a bit more expensive menu. Also, the El Zafiro is taking business from them as well with a nice food menu, larger beach area with way more space between chairs.
The restaurant that we enjoyed last year at the Porto Cupecoy, the one that was down the stairs on a right, has been changed into the Tex Mex diner. The same chef and the same owner but they decided to differentiate themselves from the places upstairs like Mario’s etc. They still run a champagne bar upstairs with very nice selection of mixed drinks. The chef recognized us from the last year and made us an amazing food. He is really talented, because to make mussels “Mexican style” isn’t easy and my girls couldn’t have enough of those! His tuna tartar is still the best we ever had!

"Often Wrong, Never in Doubt"