Originally Posted by Wingman
Usually go to SXM twice a year. For the past 20 years, AA about 90% of the time, the last couple of years, Delta and AA 50/50. The connection time going through ATL is actually better for me going to BDL. Looking at flights for October/November, Delta seems to be terribly expensive, using miles or not, far more than American. We're just waiting a little longer now to see if they come down.

For whatever reason, it appears that unless traveling on a Sunday, AA does not have flights going through CLT, only MIA. The problem for us, SXM-BDL, if we take the MIA flight, it HAS to be an overnight connection. If I'm going to have to spend an overnight, I'd rather spend it in SXM...lol. Hence, we've been flying Delta more often. Just hope the prices come down for the fall.

The actual flights and planes Delta has used have been wonderful.

Mike, I think Delta often puts up these ridiculous numbers, before it actually has a true schedule!
I just looked for early November and it had all comfort seats sold and many stops to SXM.

It's not the first time.
But, I've never had a problem with them and the best flight from Italy years ago!!