Great trip report,,,I wondered about commodore suites if we ever needed a night or two between places. Thanks for update. It is crazy how everyone experiences different things. Zee Best for our breakfast was absolutely horrible. Never have I ever order bacon and eggs and got two strips of that pre-fab bacon...and of course I was real hungry that morning. Sooo disappointing. Someone had eggs benedict and by the look and sound of it,,,much better choice. Costly enough, but don't mind when food is good. Also we are SkipJack lovers, but there were 8 of us,,,all were very disappointed except for one who ordered the salmon, Said it was awesome.
So, I guess my point is...we all have different experiences. I always give a place one more try if really disappointed, but that's about it. The last year we were somewhat disappointed in the lobster at SkipJacks,,,,size of lobsters are too large to start with (tough) and cooked too long or something. Years before, we never had a bad meal there. AFter two most recent experiences,,probs try elsewhere, although the staff are pretty friendly smile

Randy and Meg Young