I know I have read it on several internet sources, and heard it several times on our local News that Carnival Cruise Lines as well as NCL, and RCCL have suspended their Cruises. We live in New Orleans, and those three Cruise Lines (as well as Disney) total of 5 Ships, Cruise out of here every weekend. My wife has two Cousins who just left today (ship left on schedule at 4:00 PM) on the Carnival Valor. Their Travel Agent told them last night "All is well, the Ship is still Cruising-Have a good time". I don't know where the misinformation is coming from, maybe the Cruises to Europe are canceled???

4:47 PM CST Edited to correct my post: Wife just heard from her Cousin, the Cruise was in-fact canceled. She got a call from Carnival last night at 11:00 PM, that their Cruise was canceled, and she would receive an email shortly about her options for a refund or to use the $$ on a future Cruise. The website I was looking at Port of NO Cruise Ship webcam did in fact show the Ship leaving at 4:00, but apparently without passengers.

Last edited by o2bnsxm; 03/14/2020 05:53 PM.