All the airlines suck right now. They’re dealing with uncharted waters as are we all. All anyone can do is just keep trying all the options until you achieve the success you’re looking for.

And re the JB, AA, DTA debate of which is better and which is worse, give it a rest everyone, please.

We have had our issues, minimal as most have been with AA over the years and usually they include their ever-changing flight schedules; and we’ve had our issues with JB, our last flight home from SXM last November as a case in point; none with Delta but in fairness, I think I’ve only flown them once when going to Atlanta. And in all honesty, when my issues with AA and JB were dealt with the people I was dealing with were always pleasant and helpful and the situations were resolved in a way that I was satisfied. I’m looking at an AA cancellation for April but I’m giving it a while since I’m not due to fly out soon.

They’re all dealing with this crisis, too, as best they can and really, if I was placing blame with anyone, I’d place it with the island government for not having been in contact with all the airlines in a timely fashion to allow them the opportunity to develop a better game plan rather than dropping the bomb on them the way they seemingly did.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."