True, so I think the number of infections on SXM will be somewhat controlled. The issue, as I see it, is the governments allowing flights to-and-from the island. Once things stabilize in the U.S., France, etc. and the powers at hand allow airlines to resume a normal flying schedule on St. Martin, then it is my hope that the island will bounce back and all the restaurants, bars, etc. will be back in full operation. If COVID-19 follows SARS (of which is shares 80% of the same DNA makeup), then hopefully the number of infections will begin to decline in North America and continue to fall thru the summer. We can use clorox wipes to wipe down everything in site, but in reality the main transmission route for a coronavirus is thru respiratory droplets that fill the air and stay suspended in the air column when someone openly sneezes and coughs. A hot, humid summer will go a long way in suppressing these droplets as moisture they take it essentially weighs them down, gets them out of the air column, and has them fall to the ground where people cannot breathe them in so easily. So, my hope for is a hot, humid summer here in Pennsylvania and I promise I will not complain one bit about the heat if that happens.