There’s a possibility and then there’s probability. The possibility is there, the probability is maybe 50%.

The travel industry is getting pounded as are many other industries. People want to resume normalcy as much as possible And as quickly as possible.

Funny ,but I hold the same views as you regarding mud season. I was so happy to get 8 awesome days of skiing up at Jiminy and Jay this season. Hoped to get back to Jay again, (heard the NE had more snow a few days ago, such a shame). Love the snow.

But mud season /spring is the worst.

The problem here is Corona just woke people up to better hygiene. To me, I’d had the flu, plenty of the common cold and norovirus once after a kid was quarantined on a AA SXM-MIA flight 4 years ago.

Since that time, I walk around with Clorox Healthcare wipes and wipe down everything. My plane seat, buckle, every surface is wiped. For years, I’ve tended not to shake patients hands either. Spock’s live long hand gesture works.

My folks are over 70 and I make sure they stay home but it sucks even if they get the flu. Tougher on their systems.

It’s less about quarantine and more about every day hygiene. I hope to see flights by Memorial Day weekend.