Originally Posted by foreversxm
Great of him to be doing that. So is this gift or at cost to the island people or is this another for profit thing I wonder?

I am sorry...but what difference does it make now if it is profit or not??? There is NO sanitizer on the island...at least there was not last week when we were there. Topper is stepping up.....changing around his equiptment, and fulfilling a very important need on the island. I am sure...if he does sell the stuff to the locals, that they will be more than happy to pay for this. If it is a gift....even more power and thanks to him. Why is it that every move has to be analyzed? I am sure the makers of Purell are raking in more money the last month, that they ever made before. To date, I have not seen any FREE PURELL....any FREE CLOROX WIPES....or any other FREE SANITIZING STUFF being given away in the USA. Since Topper's income from the restaurant has been drastically been cut....since his rum sales business on the island is probably at a very slow pace now with no tourists...why bedgrudge the guy from trying to possibly make an income to support himself and his family!!! Come on people now.....time to come together.