|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
18 members (davidandsusannj, duckfat, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, Colour1, 6 invisible),
399
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
St John I truly a crown Jewel. The only thing to be aware of is a N swell knocks out a big chunk of the anchorages. On the plus side the swell is a non event from May through Nov. As I posted before I could be quite content spending the entire week in the USVI. I am actually surprised we have not seen more charter companies pop up there. G
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|