|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,145
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
15 members (Matagorda Dude, lbksxm, SXMScubaman, Kennyxx50, garymoe, JandIrene, SeeDiver, MamaB, Sunfun, Jimgraham, Janet SXM, marksxm, Rumlover, 2 invisible),
524
guests, and
175
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#22579
08/02/2013 12:05 PM
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
I started a blog last November on our St. Lucia trip, but never really finished it, so I decided I'd redo it starting with this report. http://svnoregrets.blogspot.comHopefully on future trips, I'll just update it during the trip. Should have a few more days added soon.
Matt
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Day 1 trip report (and minus 1) with pics
|
maytrix
|
08/02/2013 04:05 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|