I self quarantined in the BVI for almost 3 months. I returned to Vero Beach Florida about 1 week ago. So far the covid situation in Florida is fairly simple.. Most folks are wearing masks when they go into stores. No one is wearing outdoors. My personal opinion is the virus dies quickly when in the sun and outdoors and thrives indoors especially if the air in a room is constantly recirculated. I believe that within 2 months this whole covid situation will be over and life can go on. However when and if vaccination is available I will be the first in line.
Regarding the BVI's I understand their situation, but the reality is almost no covid 19 in the BVI. The media has completely driven fear into the hearts of folks thru out the world.Civid 19 is/was a disaster for cities but not elsewhere. It is time to put this behind us and move on. It is also time to determine where this came from and how it got distributed thruout the world.
I also believe the USA will rebound very quickly. Not everyone will have a quick rebound and get jobs but we have to move on. Otherwise it's lights out.

tpcook