So as I was reading the doom and gloom of the post about reopening and all the flights getting canceled, I decided to go ahead and order the coconut tree and flamboyant print on Sir Roland's new website. I wanted to buy it in person at the gallery, but it doesn't seem like we will be allowed to go back anytime soon. We have gone in June and August for years.

Dave and I have enjoyed taking extra time to go through all of Sir Roland's new website. Every time we look, we see new and beautiful art. His youTube videos are very natural and full of generous insights to an amazing SXM world. We love his liquid turquoise seascapes. They are so tranquil and inviting... Watching the videos actually transports us back to our happiest memories of St. Martin. But I decided on the taller palm print this time.

If you are considering one of his beautiful, numbered prints for your home, I think now is the time to buy. That is why I am not waiting. I think it will help them now through the pandemic closures that have so rocked the island. Just contact Laura at roland.laura@wanadoo.fr Roland and Laura are 2 of the nicest and most caring people we have had the pleasure of meeting on the island.

Talk about a win, win!! Helping their wonderful gallery and getting a gorgeous print to remember our best island visits.