|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
19 members (MamaB, TIM, inspectormark, tangerine3, maineskier69, BigGreenFan, Rumlover, JandIrene, SharonfromSXM, SXMScubaman, S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, 4 invisible),
379
guests, and
115
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3 |
Has anyone had trouble getting in touch with CYOA via email? We chartered with them last Nov & are looking into booking again but I can't seem to get a response to my inquiries. I tried both the info@ and the direct email of the last person I booked with as well as the online form on their FB page. Hoping the responses aren't being blocked for some reason but everything worked great in Nov.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|