|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, 5 invisible),
384
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3 |
Has anyone had trouble getting in touch with CYOA via email? We chartered with them last Nov & are looking into booking again but I can't seem to get a response to my inquiries. I tried both the info@ and the direct email of the last person I booked with as well as the online form on their FB page. Hoping the responses aren't being blocked for some reason but everything worked great in Nov.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|