First off I want to thank rural and Carol, did not mean for this to go side ways with Pelican. But when someone says Anguilla and “dirt cheap” in the same sentence, perks my interest, knowing the island as I do. That being said I have to respond to Pelican. This is totally on the joking side and do not want to offend anyone, especially Pelican, so take this with a grain of salt, PLEASE.

1) Pelican, the way you explained and described this new find, sounded amazing! To be honest, I could not wait to see the pictures of this villa. That was my inquiry to you. You set this new find up to fail (for us only).

2) Some background for you from me. Me and my wife have been vacationing in SXM for years. We always rented homes over in Dawn Beach area, anywhere from 8000sq ft to 12000sq ft in low season, and have had a ton of fun! So when I read this tread, once again it perks my interest.

3)Just a little more background! It took years of me showing my wife pictures of Carol and Eric’s vacation pictures on this site at BSV! I had to drag her over there like an anchor, LOL! And now I cannot blow her out of there with a stick of dynamite. So once again, when I see this, we are just looking, NOT TRYING TO JUMP YOUR SECERT SPOT! I actually do not think anyone on this site is. We just want information, and to learn from what you have learned! I thought this was the reason for this board, right?

4) Ok now this is for joking content ONLY! I finally saw the pictures of your “dirt cheap” find, ocean front, with a pool.
PLEASE TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN Of SALT, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! This is not meant to offend anyone, just my opinion, and everyone else and feel free to judge me, I do not wear my heart string on my sleeve. With that being said , drum roll, PLEASE!

5) ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! I really didn’t know that Elvis had actually decorated a house in Anguilla. Aren’t those some of his concert scarfs above the windows? I can see why you my have been confused about this being a beach front villa from the paintings on the walls! VERY TASTEFUL! LOL! But seriously I would never rent this out from underneath you Pelican. Not our taste, not even in the same universe!

6) Now in saying this, I’m really not judging your opinions or taste. I let that up to the individual-poster , what suits them. But as for us, not really staying here, so go ahead and book it! Please refer back to mine and R/C’s post earlier. VERY MISLEADING, so I guess that’s why we’re all scratching our heads. It started out great and then ran off the rails. But if anyone has a GREAT find in Anguilla, by all means please post it!