Here

is a link to Green Cay Villas website. Apparently they are renting a bunch of villas now that are not part of the original Green Cay Villas. I haven't looked at it really closely, to see if there is a diagram there, but the location of the original Green Cay Villas is about half way down the hill above Orient. If you head past Club Fantastico, headed down the hill, there is a curve in the road, where it curves off to the left. The upper villas that used to be part of Green Cay are on the left side of the road, right before that curve. I don't know if they are still part of the Green Cay management complex or not. Originally there were approximately 16 villas in the complex. The rest of the villas are below those two, going down the hill on the left hand side. Hopefully that explains where it is.

According to the website, the villas that look to be a part of the former Green Cay Villas look to be Tintamarre, Souliga and Nymphia. All look like they should have ocean views, although the last one looks like the view may be hindered in that they need to trim the bushes. I'm pretty sure, looking at the pictures, that we have stayed at Tintamarre in the past, although of course the inside has been somewhat remodeled since then.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 07/06/2020 02:43 PM.

Carol Hill