Familiar with Pelican Cove, yes, which is where that villa is. I have not been in that particular villa, but have been in one of the other villas there. The one that we were in was only a two bedroom and was in the middle between two other condos. There were privacy walls on both sides, so that the pool was totally private for a/n sunbathing. This particular villa POSSIBLY is the one that Villa Lady used to own (and maybe still does??). Although I'm not sure, I thought the one she owned was the one on the point at the end and the only 3 BR. Since it is the end unit, there are no units to the one side of the villa, but not sure whether that area out there would be suitable for a/n sunbathing or not. Be advised there is NO beach there, as it is all coral on the shore, and pretty difficult to get down into the ocean, although there may be a ladder from that unit into the water, I don't know. The area is very nice and private and there is security. The unit that my friends stayed in was more of a 'comfortable' feel, versus that white, modern look, which I personally hate, but I know that I am in the minority with regard to that. You might want to do a search for Pelican Cove to look for some of the other villas there. I would recommend that area, yes.

Carol Hill