Yes the pool at Villa Velaire is quite private. High concrete walls on both sides. However, the villa to the right, as you face the sea, does have a balcony off the second-floor bedroom, so if someone comes out onto it, they can partially overlook the pool area. It was not an issue for us and I think we only saw someone out on it once in the three weeks we were there. If total privacy is important, then Villa Libra might be the better for that.

When we booked it, we needed both bedrooms, but one of the bedrooms can be locked off and there is a reduced price as a 1-bedroom. The website link I included in my initial post indicates that is still the case and shows the rates. There is a 50% deposit up-front, but it is refundable, less a $200 cancellation fee, up to 90 days prior to arrival.

I don't think there are any 1-bedroom units in Pelican Cove, only 2- or 3-bedroom units. Villa Velaire is Unit 9. I believe Villa Libre is Unit 1, if my recollection is accurate about the numbering. Based on the picture of the front entrance and pool configuration, I believe Villa Sera Bella is Unit 3. If so, it is another single-storey villa, just two doors down from Villa Libra.

Last edited by CanuckTravlr; 07/16/2020 12:45 AM.