|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
21 members (Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, JAE, beachgirl1957, Stashu11, 7 invisible),
433
guests, and
228
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I just have to try to escape this large rock and if the USVI will let us in from the NE I have to try. On my second and soon to be third cancelled plans in as many months. Seem like only a handful of states must quarantine on arrival, I can get a non stop from JFK ( so no stops to let people on from the challenged southern states)
Any word that things might tighten up again down there?
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|