|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (48ref, deputydog1157, S/Y Mockingbird, GOTOSUN, RonDon, CharlieAndElaine, SteveH, RickG, 4 invisible),
401
guests, and
168
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I just have to try to escape this large rock and if the USVI will let us in from the NE I have to try. On my second and soon to be third cancelled plans in as many months. Seem like only a handful of states must quarantine on arrival, I can get a non stop from JFK ( so no stops to let people on from the challenged southern states)
Any word that things might tighten up again down there?
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|