I wanted to re-up this with a specific request for suggestions/advice for USVI newbies.
Crew of 4 arriving Red Hook late on Saturday (Aug 8). Late enough I expect we're on the dock that night.
2 additional crew arriving Monday AFTERNOON to STT

I don't see us sailing back to STT to pick them up so we're expecting to have them grab a ferry to Cruz Bay. HOWEVER ...I'm trying to hold off a stop in Cruz Bay till Tues or Wed for ice/drinking water and fill in reprovisioning so that we're covered for the rest of the week so I'd prefer to not spend my afternoon moving Tortuga to Lind Point and back to some other bay late in the day.

Current thinking is to spend Sun night around Trunk Bay then move to a bay closer to Cruz Bay(Hawksnest or Caneel?) and have them take a taxi to meet us.
Would anyone be able to suggest
1) a nice harbour that would be easy for us to come to shore to get them and also to spend the afternoon and night?
2) specifically what they should tell the driver to get them to a place we can pick them up

As I've been researching I keep seeing closed places like the resort in Caneel or the campground in Cinnamon or that roads don't go to a particular beach making it accessible only by water and it makes me worry that we'll pick a harbor but the additional crew won't be able to make it to us because something is closed.

Anyone have enough experience here to say how they would do this? Really do appreciate it.

S/V Tortuga
Lagoon 46
[Linked Image]