|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
17 members (Wylie23, mez, Dan&Roxanne, SXMScubaman, GettingThere, RickandJulie, Rumlover, Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, SarahJane, SharonfromSXM, JeanneB, 3 invisible),
427
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 165
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 165 |
We are rescheduling our March 2020 charter that was cancelled to March 2021. In booking flights I see that InterCaribbean has no flights between SJU and EIS after March 13, 2021. Anyone know what this is about? I have emailed InterCaribbean but haven’t received a reply yet.
On the same subject, I would be grateful of alternate suggestions for return flights SJU to EIS. We are six people so private charter may be an option.
Thanks Tim
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|