I just had my annual health and physical exam. I asked about the pcr covid test and the return time. I was pleasantly surprised when he said that they can get results in 24 hours but could not guarantee it. When the virus was going strong and testing was slow he said it to up to 10 days to get the results from the lab. He made me feel that there would be a good chance that I could meet the 72 hour requirement as long as the lab doesn't get overloaded with tests. My dr is part of a large regional hospital chain in eastern Pa. Saint Luke's they do the testing and send out to the lab. I can get the test any time all depends on the lab. I hope this may be applicable to others.
Something I just learned that most of the credit card companies do not cover collision any more. I am going to Florida this Friday and called on 4 of my credit cards to make sure that collision was covered and all said they stopped that last year. I have a united card which is the only one that pay for and they do cover collision. I am glad I called to verify as I was not aware of the change maybe this will be informative to some.

Last edited by ruralcarrier; 09/03/2020 05:28 AM.