just chiming in on the covid test within three days. I totally agree that 3 days is insane, and almost impossible for so many people. I personally have to go to a sleep study next week in our local hospital. Second time in a month i had to do this, but I had to go to the same hospital this morning, to take another covid test for next Thursday. Was told it has to be taken within a week of appt. I don't understand if a hospital is requiring a person to take a test within a week, and they feel safe with that time frame, how can a country like SXM, think that we can get a result that they will accept with 72 hours? I TOTALLY agree with a reasonable timeframe....but if a hospital can't get a result in less than five or so days, what does that say about an outside lab get the results with 72 hours, especially as tourism hopefully (Please God) be increasing as season approaches. I do hope that the Government of SXM remains vigilant on the spread of the disease, but gives a more reasonable time frame for testing.