Congratulations on the moving the trip to USVI. We moved Tortuga to USVI for a trip in Aug and loved it. We have another BVI trip planned for Nov 10 and we're trying to be as patient as possible. Current status is flights thru InterCaribbean have been canceled by IC so we expect refunds but .... will see.

We haven't rebooked for SJU to EIS until we have more info from BVI but will need to pull a trigger probably by Oct 1. Possible options are:
1) Move Tortuga to USVI for the whole trip
2) Move Tortuga to USVI to start then check into BVI if they open up on Nov 15
3) Don't do anything, let the vacation gods have their way with me and hope to hell we can just fly into BVI and have a great pre-Thanksgiving vacation.

FYI, as Winterstale mentioned in a different post, water and ice are a different animal in USVI. We had two decent size Yeti's which were spectacular for holding ice but still found ourselves scrambling for drink ice late in the trip. (We had plenty of fridge space for cold drinks but I need ice in my vodka.) Not a lot of places to pick up extra bags.
The watermaker was malfunctioning and being in USVI rather than BVI, there was no remedy. It was a Sat -Sat trip and we topped off in RH on Mon while picking up additional crew and still ran out of water by the following Saturday even using salt water for dishes.

Aside from that, spectacular beaches, swimming and weather. We will definitely be back.

S/V Tortuga
Lagoon 46
[Linked Image]