We are supposed to land October 24 and stay for 20 days. I filled out the form for my husband and had some difficulty using the drop down box. For the question about our nationality, the only "close" answer provided was United States. Actually the correct answer is American, but it is not on the list. In some drop down boxes you can change your answer, in others you cannot. I appreciate the info about email addresses. I will try that. It appears the form may have been borrowed from another agency. I am referring to the very top of the form which references "Payment".

My husband and I probably will not go to SXM if the Council votes to invoke the travel insurance policy. We have Covid-19 coverage though Oregon Blue Cross Blue Shield. I just talked to them and they will pay any medical bills incurred in SXM, whether Covid-19 or otherwise. Our Allianz policy will cover required medical flights back to the States.

We have been traveling yearly to SXM since 1998 only missing two years due to hurricane re-build. We have become close friends to our neighbors at Beachside Villas (Wingman) and UPS man and Judy. We have contributed to the economy many timers over. The required trip insurance contemplated by SXM is like a slap in the face.

Can someone please tell me when the Council plans to vote on this egregious money raising effort?

PamJ