Originally Posted by jpfitzy7
Hello all. So my May charter with CYOA got pushed to November and after the BVI announcement it would appear that I will be a USVI only charter. This is fine, looking forward to exploring new areas and I always wanted to do a sail around the USVI.

Other than one night in Maho and one night at Christmas Cove I have no experience of any of the anchorages. I've read Captain Jay's great itinerary for a US only trip and I am looking for some first hand experiences some people have. What are the must stop places and what are places that are just not worth it? I am working on a float plan of sorts and looking for a bit of guidance. We are also considering staying multiple nights at one place and thinking either Cruz, Magens or Water Island. Any thoughts on which might be fun for a multi night? I know the USVI is different than BVI with regards to beach bars and party atmosphere. It looks like there may be some bars and restaurants at Magens and Water and obviously lots at CRuz so just wondering about other people thoughts.

Thanks!

We will be there through CYOA 9-20!! See ya then!