So, it looks like I am finally booking air for our trip in June! wave And I am unclear about coverage for Corona virus, particularly medical evac. Looking at TTOL sponsor Insure My Trip info, here is a link with info regarding Corona virus coverage. Link

What concerns me is the following bolded part from that page

"For those purchasing travel insurance AFTER 1/21/2020 (exceptions may apply if traveling to a country with a Travel Health Notice issued by the CDC)
benefits included in comprehensive coverage may apply in the following unforeseen scenarios:

Emergency Medical Coverage: a sick traveler must see a doctor and/or go to the hospital during a trip.
Emergency Medical Evacuation Coverage: in rare cases, a sick traveler requires an emergency medical evacuation to the nearest appropriate hospital or back home for recuperation.
Trip Interruption: an extremely sick traveler cannot continue with a trip and must return home.
Cancel For Any Reason: Currently, if you are looking for trip cancellation coverage because you are concerned about the coronavirus, you will now need to purchase a plan that includes Cancel For Any Reason since the travel warnings are now foreseen. This benefit is time-sensitive and has other eligibility requirements, so not all travelers will qualify."

Now, we know that SXM is currently a country with a Travel Health Notice issued by the CDC. If that is still the case by the time that I travel, will they deny me medical evac coverage?

Has anyone here booked insurance which specifically covers Covid medical evac?

Carol Hill