We just returned from a week on St. John. My wife and I tested at a local CVS on Saturday, 11/7. I received results on Sunday, 11/8, she received hers on Monday, 11/9. On Monday, 11/9, I filled out the forms on the USVI portal and uploaded our test results. We received e-mail notification and the travel certificates on Tuesday, 11/10. Our flights departed early in the morning on Thursday, 11/12. Delta flight with connection in Atlanta. Middle seats were empty. Upon arrival at STT, as we walked around the outer perimeter of the terminal heading to the baggage claim area there were two folks directing traffic into two lines. They took our temperature with a temporal (forehead) thermometer. With no fever indicated, they motioned us along to the next person, that person took our certificates and gave us back our copies of the test results and said "you are free to go". We had arranged for a private taxi in advance and he was waiting right outside the door where the queue for taxis forms up.

The only stressful part of the whole experience was when I had received my results but my wife had not, I was afraid, if her results didn't come back in time, she might have to get a last minute test which would cost another $350 locally.